Tag Heuer Chronometer 6000 - Replacement Strap

Hello

The strap on my Tag Heuer Chronometer 6000 series has broken near the watch itself (see attached pic) and I have been advised that a replacement strap is required. Although this is now my 'second' watch I'd like to get it repaired but really didn't want to pay a small fortune quoted to do so. Any suggestions of any resources to get this replacement/repair done for a reasonable price?

Many thanks, Adam

Unless you have any spare links, I think you may have to bite the bullet for a new bracelet or you could change it up for a strap (also not cheap since you would need to buy end links, the strap and a clasp).

Unless you have any spare links, I think you may have to bite the bullet for a new bracelet or you could change it up for a strap (also not cheap since you would need to buy end links, the strap and a clasp).
Many thanks. Appreciated.

Thanks. May be the best option as you say. $600 was the quote for replace and attach. Thanks again. Appreciate the advice.