TAG Heuer Bicester Village Lockdown Info

Not a single Monaco in sight!

seems that the stock is pretty close to the aggregate of your most recent BV posts Rob.

I’m actually relieved there’s nothing there of interest :D

They certainly are. I'm wearing my racing edition as I type.

The Carrera Calibre 36 Flyback Racing is a fantastic chronograph ;) Super lightweight :cool:

Not a single Monaco in sight!

seems that the stock is pretty close to the aggregate of your most recent BV posts Rob.

I’m actually relieved there’s nothing there of interest :D

'Normal' Moncos are extremely rare. However, I've seen every single Monaco 24 there (black, blue, grey and Gulf), the stripey boutique editions (grey/white and blue/white), the Calibre 12 boutique edition with the Monaco 24 case, the Monaco LS on a bracelet, and also the quartz Monacos (white/diamonds, pink/diamonds, brown/snakeskin). I've also seen a black dial Cal12 on a rubber strap, both AMC limited editions, a Calibre 6 PVD and I was told once they did have a blue dial Calibre 12 in... but they called some regulars and told them whoever got there first would get it and obviously that went within an hour.

Also, this is a current model - in fact they had this before it went on the TAG Heuer website. I can't believe they still have it, it's gorgeous!
Maybe they got more than one?
cv2a83.fc6393.jpg

Still can't post on any of my blogs, looks like there's a 100 post per day (?) limit.... :mad:

Still can't post on any of my blogs, looks like there's a 100 post per day (?) limit.... :mad:
Are you spamming on your own blog :D soon it will think you are a non human troll and block you

'Normal' Moncos are extremely rare. However, I've seen every single Monaco 24 there (black, blue, grey and Gulf), the stripey boutique editions (grey/white and blue/white), the Calibre 12 boutique edition with the Monaco 24 case, the Monaco LS on a bracelet, and also the quartz Monacos (white/diamonds, pink/diamonds, brown/snakeskin). I've also seen a black dial Cal12 on a rubber strap, both AMC limited editions, a Calibre 6 PVD and I was told once they did have a blue dial Calibre 12 in... but they called some regulars and told them whoever got there first would get it and obviously that went within an hour.

Also, this is a current model - in fact they had this before it went on the TAG Heuer website. I can't believe they still have it, it's gorgeous!
Maybe they got more than one?
cv2a83.fc6393.jpg
Yup I was thinking that that one is one of my favorites when scrolling through your list

Yup I was thinking that that one is one of my favorites when scrolling through your list

Looks like that black ceramic Heuer 01 has gone, which I also lusted after... the one on the leather strap.
car2a1h-ft6101__0-soldat_1.jpg

Also the Patrouille de Glaciers Formula 1 has gone...

Also the Patrouille de Glaciers Formula 1 has gone...
The Patrouille de Glaciers was cool. I really like the Calibre 6 Formula 1. The SLRs are interesting, very quirky, I've never seen them before!

What was the price on this one Rob?

Sorry, they haven't sent me the prices. I had a look back on my blog but I can't see it there either - and I don't want to go too far back because the price might have changed. I will hopefully be able to talk to them tomorrow, and if I can get all the prices I will add them to the blog.

Sorry, they haven't sent me the prices. I had a look back on my blog but I can't see it there either - and I don't want to go too far back because the price might have changed. I will hopefully be able to talk to them tomorrow, and if I can get all the prices I will add them to the blog.

Thanks Mate.

Capture.JPG
Nearly a thousand views in three days! Clearly there is some level of interest here...:thumbsup:

Okay, prices are coming!

Good news for El Matarife, the F1 with the stripe is coming back into stock, as is the black ladies Carrera (Jim!).

I will update as soon as I can.

TagHeuer-Connected-SAR2A80.FT6049-143307-2-200106-163306.jpg
Missed out this Connected
I love this watch face, I have the connected 45 equivalent , such a clear right to the point face