TAG Heuer Bicester Village Lockdown Info

The TAG Heuer boutique is now closed, but they are going to be taking phone orders on Mondays and Thursdays.

I have a list of stock and I'm working on a way to display it, possibly a photo blog (like my gallery blog)

The phone number for the store is 01869 249008 and you can also contact them vie email

enquiries.bicester@tagheuer.com

More info when I have it.

This represents a great opportunity for people who don't live near the outlets to join in the bargains! :thumbsup:

Rob

Hi Rob,

I would be interested to see the stock list.

many thanks

I am creating a mini blog showing all the models, I still don't have prices as yet, but I will post the link here asap!

Okay, here's the link - however, I have hit a snag... it says I've maxxed out my post limit so I might have to add the last 9 pieces tomorrow. When I add them I will repost the link, the new pieces will appear at the top of the page anyway.

https://thbvstock.blogspot.com/

One other thing though, I am noticing a couple of items there that I'm sure they have sold, so I need to check with BV. I don't think he's there now until Monday anyway, but I will update when I can.

Cor, nice! Amazing there is still a Monza left, they must have got in quite a few :-)

Cor, nice! Amazing there is still a Monza left, they must have got in quite a few :)
Interested to know how much the Monza is selling for. I've noticed used prices have dropped quite a bit recently and I've almost been tempted to pick one up. There was one in the UK on eBay that sold this week for £2300.

Interested to know how much the Monza is selling for. I've noticed used prices have dropped quite a bit recently and I've almost been tempted to pick one up. There was one in the UK on eBay that sold this week for £2300.
When I passed by, the sticker price on the Monza was £3,075.
The Carrera Flybacks were a proper bargain, just over £2,500 - that's 50% off!

When I passed by, the sticker price on the Monza was £3,075.
The Carrera Flybacks were a proper bargain, just over £2,500 - that's 50% off!

I think it's more, I can remember them being £6000, quite a while back. See, what they do is there's a limit to the discount they are willing to show, so if it goes beyond a certain point they lower the 'list' price. There's a gold ladies Aquaracer in there that was over £5000 at one point and now it's less than £2000, so the list price is pitched at £3500 or something....

The Flybacks are great watches. I think they might wear a little large for me unfortunately.

The Flybacks are great watches. I think they might wear a little large for me unfortunately.
Yeah watched a watchbox video about one before and Tim said its 43 mm with over 53 mm lug to lug, sounds like it will wear very big

Thats a nice white rubber strap, you think it would suit mine :D

Oh not this again Jim.... isn't one ill fitting strap enough?

But yeah it is kinda cool and it would fit my Carrera...

Yeah watched a watchbox video about one before and Tim said its 43 mm with over 53 mm lug to lug, sounds like it will wear very big
It's the one Carrera I thought I liked. I tried it on, but knew right away it wasn't for me. I wanted to like it because of the Calibre 36/El Primero movement, but that wasn't enough by itself. I really didn't like the bracelet, even though 9 times out of 10 I prefer a bracelet over a strap.