Forums Latest Members
  1. Keiz

Keiz Jan 7, 2019

Hi,
    The following may seem a bit stupid but oh well.....
    I've got the latest s/w on my Tag Connected 45 watch and the latest WearOS on my iPhone7.

I have installed MeWe on my iPhone7 and searched through and saved about 10 .watch files to Dropbox.
    How do I now get them from Dropbox to the watch?
    Also, is there any central thread on MeWe where all of the faces are held, instead of trawling through the thread?

Would really appreciate some help and advice.

regards,
    Rob K

Edited Jan 7, 2019
  2. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jan 7, 2019

Hi Keiz!

First of all, you have to be sure you already have the PREMIUM version of the WatchMaker app. You shoud see this screen when you tap at the three lines you have on top left of the app:

EF58E8B9-9FAE-4B95-A7E4-E96C332CC7FC.png

Here you have all the instructions to work WatchMaker with iOS:
    https://watchmaker.haz.wiki/cloudsync

To upload watch files (from dropbox or from direct links) you have to tap the three dots in line there are on top right of the app, then tap “Import Watch”, then “Import from URL”, and finally you paste the link. You can just copy/paste some of the dropbox links, or save it into your dropbox account, then create a link to share, and then copy/paste this link to the “Import from URL” window.

About MeWe (and also Google+, before it’s closed) there are several communities you can follow to be informed when they post new faces. These are the current MeWe communities I’m following:

274F11EE-AA0E-47F8-A0DB-C7C26EA2F73E.png

nelsinho likes this.
  3. Keiz

Keiz Jan 7, 2019

Albert you are a life saver.
    Every thing you have written works beautifully.
    I save the dropbox link (or other link) to Notes which is shared amongst my devices.
    I then copy this into the Watchmaker URL, make sure iCloud is on using the instructions and bingo, a new watch face.
    Thank You
    Rob K
    :):):):):):)

nelsinho and Albert-AMG like this.
  4. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jan 8, 2019

Great! :) :thumbsup:

5. Toadie

Toadie Feb 14, 2019

Hey guys, new here, first post. Was lurking yesterday after buying my watch. Albert, this post was awesome and just what I was looking for. Thank you very much for taking the time to write all of that down.

Albert-AMG likes this.
  6. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Feb 14, 2019

Glad it was useful for you, and congratulations for your new TH Connected! :) :thumbsup:

BMW Works likes this.
  7. Toadie

Toadie Feb 18, 2019

Silly question? I think I'm doing it right but I'm getting a download failed try again later message. I'm copying a watch link from the forums on my Mac that has a .watch extension. I'm pasting the link into iMessage which comes through as a text hence getting the link to my phone. I copy the link, go through the url import through watch maker and that's where I get the failure. What am I doing wrong?