Forums Latest Members

SOLD: New Old Stock TAG Heuer Formula One F1 Chronograph FIA Yellow dial CA1213.BA0493

1. automobilia42

automobilia42 Mar 13, 2016

P1230899.JPG

"New Old Stock, never worn, straight from my safe!"

From my personal collection:A new old stock: TAG Heuer Formula One F1 Quartz 1/10th Chronograph, model no.: CA1213.BA0493, the serial number is also present.

A highly collectible watch for the TAG Heuer F1 enthousiast/ collector/ museum!

Some features are: Yellow dial, high-precision quartz movement ETA 251.262 which controls five separate micromotors, a screw-in crown for a water-resistance to 200m (660ft), watchcase cut from a stainless steel block,scratch resistant sapphirre crystal and Superluminova painted hands and pointer on the bezel.

There might be some marks that I haven't seen myself (for instance from keeping it in the safe), there is to be honest some metal visible where the clasp-holder runs around the clasp, which is inevitable. That's it!

Just fully cleaned and serviced including a new fresh Renata battery and all new gaskets (all parts come with the watch that were replaced).

It is fully water resistant (tested at 3 bar) and comes in it's original TAG Heuer boxset with the instruction/ guarantee books and original guarantee card (stamped by Francois Dupont Jewelers), TAG Heuer shop -tag and two extra links for the bracelet(making it total 8inch/20.5 cm wristsize).

GBP 1199.95 or make offer, see also the listing on eBayPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Video:

Calibre11 likes this.
  2. automobilia42

automobilia42 Mar 24, 2016

Sold on eBay, thanks D.C. for the podium of course :thumbsup:

3. llstv1

llstv1 Mar 26, 2016

Wow nice edition 2 F1

4. automobilia42

automobilia42 Mar 26, 2016

Thanks llstv1 it absolutely is, I always looked at it but never have worn the watch as I was afraid to get any scratches on it!

5. llstv1

llstv1 Mar 26, 2016

Yeah this model is easily tp scratch because bezel is made of plastic