Forums Latest Members

SOLD: JACK HEUER 80th Carrera, CV2119

1. gmaninla

gmaninla Mar 15, 2015

SOLD!!! is an extremely hard to find Jack Heuer 80th Carrera Limited Edition watch, Model CV2119.BA0722. This watch is in excellent, near mint condition. I would rate this at 95-97% condition. This comes on the original OEM bracelet, but I also have the factory leather strap and deployment available as shown in the pics for purchase at additional cost. There are a few very minor hairlines that could easily be removed with a cape cod cloth and a tiny, minor scuff on the side of the lug above the top chrono pusher. Please look at all of the pictures closely as I tried to show the watch with as much detail as possible. The silver sunburst dial looks stunning in the sunlight. This particular model was limited to 3,000 pieces and each watch has Jack Heuer's signature on the back with the Heuer coat of Arms. Gorgeous watch, but its springtime and I'm refocusing my collection.

Includes the following:
    1) Jack Heuer 80th Birthday Limited watch (CV2119) on stainless steel bracelet #1614 out of 3000
    2) Original exterior Tag Heuer Box
    3) Original wooden interior Heuer Box
    4) OEM bracelet and all original links
    5) Original Tag Heuer leather pouch which contains all booklets
    6) Tag Heuer International warranty card dated 7/28/12. The watch was purchased from a TH Boutique. (purchaser info and stamp blurred for protection)

Priced to move at $3450 OBO. As I mentioned the factory leather strap with deployment is also available but for an additional price. Best to email me at gman@stacy.net

IMG_2380_web.jpg IMG_2593_web.jpg IMG_2594_web.jpg IMG_2595_web.jpg IMG_2596_web.jpg IMG_2598_web.jpg IMG_2602_web.jpg IMG_2603_web.jpg
    Edited Mar 16, 2015
    ucsfgabe likes this.
  2. ucsfgabe

ucsfgabe Mar 15, 2015

GLWS, G!

3. gmaninla

gmaninla Mar 16, 2015

Thanks Calibre11 and buyer!