Forums Latest Members

Serial Number not found during registration

1. Saviilo

Saviilo Dec 10, 2023

Hiya,

Wanted to shed some light on what I am facing. I bought a Tag recently and was asked to scan the QR and register my watch for an additional 3 years warranty.

However, when I keyed in the serial found on the back of the watch (which matches the receipt), it states that the serial cant be found.

I read around abit and it seems like this is a common issue for "grey market" watches. I bought mine from the brighton and hove store in the mall which is an AD.

Would appreciate any insight on this! Thanks!

2. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Dec 10, 2023

If you bought it from an authorised dealer, probably easiest to just call them and ask them

3. abrod520

abrod520 Dec 11, 2023

TAG's serial number registration system doesn't work very well. My Orange Aquaracer's QR code came back to something like a 3-hand Autavia I think. Had to do the whole process manually.

4. Saviilo

Saviilo Dec 11, 2023

Yea currently in conversation with them on this but they said they havent encountered this before and are relaying this issue to their Tag rep.

5. Saviilo

Saviilo Dec 11, 2023

The manual overriding thing makes me a little uneasy if you know what I mean. Especially when I got mine off an AD