Quetion about Tag Heuer 6000 WH5113-K1 Crown/Manual Winding

Season's Greetings.
My first post here, although I have been a lurker for a while.

I recently acquired this watch but could not figure out how the crown is supposed to work, or how to manually wind it, if it allows manual winding.

This is my first time getting a mechanical TAG, though I have quartz TAGs in 2000 and 6000 series. I am not sure but I THINK the screw-in crown should normally in position 0 (screwed down). You loosen it and it pops out to position 1. For mechanical Tags in position 1, where you can wind it by hand. You pull it out by one notch it goes to position 2, where you adjust date or day. Pull out further to position 3 you adjust time. It is like this on my quartz TAGs, except in position 1 it does nothing since they are quartz watches.

But on this 6000, it seems the crown does not have a position 1. When I loosen the crown, it doe not pop out - I can keep turning it CCW it just turns and turns free wheeling nothing happens. If I turn it CW, after a turn or two it tightens and screwed down and locked down. After loosening it, if I pull it out, it will go to positions 2 and 3, at which adjusting date and time work as they should. But no matter how I fiddle it, I cannot make it stop between loosened position and position 2, and as such I cannot hand wind it.

How does your 6000 work in that respect? TIA.