Forums Latest Members
  1. JesterMinute

JesterMinute Sep 23, 2022

My WAN2110-0 started off running -3 seconds per day, after a few weeks on my wrist every day its now running at +9 seconds per day.

It still had the original seal on the back and it was unmarked, the guarantee card was also blank. Dont think it had actually been worn much if at all.

I am assuming that the lubrication has had a chance to circulate freeing up the watch?

2. JesterMinute

JesterMinute Sep 27, 2022

Anyone?

3. abrod520

abrod520 Sep 27, 2022

Definitely possible, though the oils may have dried up. But +9 is not something to be worried about in general I'd say; it's actually probably within spec at the time.

4. Bananaz

Bananaz Sep 27, 2022

If you're confident that the +9s per day is now consistent with your regular pattern of use, and that the watch hasn't missed a service, then a tweak to the regulator can remove the +9s.

Assuming it's a caliber 5 this should be a simple job wirh the caseback removed.

My caliber 5 Aquaracer needed just such a tweak to get near +0s with my pattern of use.

About 2/3 of the available movement in the - direction translates to -9 seconds.

After the tweak, wear a few more days and readjust as necessary.

DocSavage likes this.