Forums Latest Members

Porsche Special Edition ( cannot find Porsche with Iphone)

1. jukka t2

jukka t2 Sep 14, 2022

Just bought a connected calibre 4 Porsche special edition, but cannot find Porsche app, when opening the play store on my watch. Any experience on how to make it work with iOS? The watch opens only limited number of Play store apps. Very strange that Porsche app is not there as recommended app in special Porsche edition… Thanks for your help and regards from Helsinki

5FC4BF51-2A84-4228-AA3A-A259920CFD13.jpeg
  2. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Sep 15, 2022

The Special Editions of the Connected (Golf, Super Mario, Kingsman, Monopoly, Manchester Utd, Dubai…) have their specific apps (and specific watch faces) installed from factory, so it’s not necessary to download them through the Google Play Store app.

Is it not the case with this Porsche Special Edition? It should have the Porsche app factory installed

3. Akineton

Akineton Sep 15, 2022

It would not hurt to be sure you downloaded ALL possible updates from My Apps at Google Play in the watch...

4. jukka t2

jukka t2 Sep 15, 2022

The challenge is, that it is not pre installed and cannot find it from Google Play store on my watch. It is in there innPlay Store, but not visible when I go to play store trough watch menu ( and in iphone you cannot have it)

5. jukka t2

jukka t2 Sep 15, 2022

Done it, but My Porsche app is not coming visible

Akineton likes this.
  6. jukka t2

jukka t2 Sep 16, 2022

Right, it is strange that My Porsche app is not there and cannot find it from Google Play Store ( it is there if you use Android phone, but cannot access that by Play Store app inside the watch)

7. DavidStephensnon

DavidStephensnon Oct 5, 2022

I used play store on the watch and found the "My Porsche" app right away.

From here put in your My Porsche login details (Your dealer wouldve
    set this up with you when you purchased) to see info about the car (range etc.)

8. Nick Fryer

Nick Fryer Jan 1, 2024

I had the same issue. After much messing around the solution was to install the “Porsche” watch face through the watch faces app that is preinstalled. I’m not exactly sure what i did but trying to setup up the “complications” triggered an automatic download of the My Porsche Wear OS app that was not showing up in any Play Store searches. Now I can see how many miles are left in my car’s tank on my watch! Totally useless but cool none the less

Albert-AMG likes this.