Porsche 75 Anniversary

Wouldn't touch those with a 10-foot pole. They're undriveable on the street due to the suspension geometry and the tires not having any grip at all until they're at track temps. 488 Pistas and the F8 version (can't remember the name due to boredom) have earned themselves nasty reputations for being crashmobiles

I won’t have worry about the car’s characteristics, its lottery win price is enough of a deterrent.
This on the other
https://finder.porsche.com/gb/en-GB/details/porsche-718-boxster-preowned-QZ0ZL2?dealership=18351
But then I might always hankering after the 4.0 version. Wife kinda approved since it’ll do topless but not so much the colour.🤬
Boxsters are very nice and really fun to drive. For non-track driving, I doubt you'll need the GTS 4.0. Except for the sound it makes!

I think I'd fancy a pair.
If it had been the Suède I would have jumped on it to have next to these in my collection;

Hi friends, here are some pics from yesterday's 60th anniversary event for the Carrera here at the Petersen museum in LA.

I was only there for about an hour, had my wife and toddler in tow, and totally lean vintage in regard to pic selection. Enjoy a small sampling!

Thanks for the pics @Ara!

This one's a standout! 😁
img_4809-jpeg.1656138