Forums Latest Members
  1. Pokpong

Pokpong Nov 9, 2022

I am new to the forums, but I have been an owner of TAG-Heuer for almost 20 years.

My older sister bought me the earlier generation of Aquaracer (model WAB1112) which I have been wearing for almost 18 years. The watch was with me when I graduated from college, got my first paycheck, got married, etc.

I wanted to get it polished. Would that be possible at an authorised dealer and how much would it generally cost? It has been serviced regularly (every 2-3 years) when the battery ran out. There are a lot of scratches on it as it was basically the watch I have worn the most.

88625.jpg 88624.jpg
    dtf likes this.
  2. imagwai

imagwai Nov 9, 2022

Yes, take it to an authorized dealer who can send it in to TAG for service. It should cost a couple of hundred quid for a full quartz service (they will email you an estimate prior to undertaking the work) and it'll come back looking spectacular again.

Aquagraph likes this.
  3. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Nov 9, 2022

What a great story! :thumbsup:

4. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Nov 9, 2022

Yes your watch definitely deserves a nice trip to the TAG spa, great piece and how wonderful to have so many memories linked to one watch

5. Mspeedster

Mspeedster Nov 9, 2022

Welcome to the forum @Pokpong!
    Another perspective to consider, each one of those marks is a part of your life journey. Sure you can get it polished, but if it were me, I'd be inclined to keep it as is.

DJones, Pitfitter446 and Jemagloh like this.