Forums Latest Members

Please help me with this Tag Heuer anyone .

1. Harrow

Harrow Feb 17, 2021

What I was told that this model was around 1982 when the Monza name was taken off the actual face and put on the back,Ref No,110-501,I have 2 Tag watches already this has been offered to me from dealer in Malaysia,all the markings have been authenticated and is a 9.7 grade considering how old it is,thankyou. View attachment 1 166096[/ATTACH]

20210217_171901.jpg
  2. SteveP

SteveP Feb 17, 2021

Hi, yes this looks fine to me. As well as the Monza name not being present it is also common to see no frame around the date window, as in this case. Do bear in mind this is no TAG Heuer, just Heuer as it was produced before the merger with TAG.
    Many thanks, Steve

3. Harrow

Harrow Feb 17, 2021

Thankyou Steve,I can buy for 5,200aud,but it has no papers or box,I will think about it,I dont know how many of this type of Monza are in circulation,this watch considering for age is near mint condition,I am trying to see what this model watch is selling for now.

SteveP likes this.
  4. SteveP

SteveP Feb 17, 2021

I would say the price is about right if the condition is as you say, I wouldn't personally pay any more than that though. There are less of these unnamed versions around but that doesn't necessarily mean it is worth any more than a standard Monza. These were sold as the 'economy' versions with the calibre 12 instead of the calibre 15.

5. Mr_Orange

Mr_Orange Feb 17, 2021

I would question the 9.7 grade as the top pusher looks like it has been mangled.