Forums Latest Members

Ownership Experiences- 2017 TAG Heuer Connected E2 Modular 45

1. Iñaki

Iñaki Jun 17, 2020

After several automatics shutdowns , I have sent the watch to Tag Heuer.
    Too many problems with this watch made in China ( without problems with the Tag 45 and the 46)

2. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jun 17, 2020

Sorry to read the problems you have with your Gen3! It’s not normal or acceptable for the watch to have these involuntary shutdowns.

Maybe they have to send you a new one, but since it's the black titanium version, maybe it will take longer... :unsure: I hope you have more luck with the next one, or with the repair! :thumbsup:

3. Iñaki

Iñaki Jun 17, 2020

Thank you Albert!

BMW Works and Albert-AMG like this.
  4. Ozgur73

Ozgur73 Jul 30, 2020

I am using CM45 and quite happy with it. I figured out that connection problem icon constantly appear when I am using watchmaker watchfaces. Is anyone has an idea to fixing it?

5. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jul 30, 2020

I don't have any connectivity problems between my CM45 and my iPhone X, so what happens to your is not normal.

Try turning your watch and phone off and back on again before they connect. Sometimes the bluetooth system may fail when the device has not been shut down completely for several days

Anthony.R and BMW Works like this.
  6. Ozgur73

Ozgur73 Jul 31, 2020

Some more info to make problem complicated :)
    I have connection problem iconoicon my watch however
    - Notifications are working,
    - I am able to send watchfaces from WM and TH apps,
    - I am seeing my watch is connected at wear OS. Also seeing battery level etc.
    - when I am switching from WM watchfaces to TH watchface, connection problem icon disappearing.

I also follow your advice; restart both watch and phone, result is positive for a while but icon appearing after a while.

I am using my watch with my redmi to have better connection performance than iphone. Maybe I should try to connect my watch to my iPhone... Thanks

Albert-AMG likes this.
  7. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jul 31, 2020

That’s weird, @Ozgur73 ... everything works fine, but -only with WatchMaker watch faces- you get this connectivity problem symbol ::confused2::

If you try to connect your CM45 with your iPhone, and the symbol then disappears, at least you will be able to find where is the problem: in the watch or in the phone

8. ddaenen1

ddaenen1 Sep 5, 2020

Was thinking to buy a leather strap today for my CM45. Looked on the TH website but it seems they don't sell them anymore? Looked on eBay but prices are absurd. Anybody knows where to buy in Europe?

Albert-AMG likes this.
  9. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Sep 5, 2020

Yes, prices of new straps for the Modular 45 on eBay are usually well over the retail price :confused: (which is €275 for the calfskin straps)

On the TH website there are only the straps for the current generation, but you can order them at your usual AD, at normal price

You can find here all the available straps with part number (starting with 1FT to fit the titanium buckle, and starting with 2FT to fit the black ceramic buckle):
    http://customer-service.tagheuer.com/uploads/file/TH_TradeCat_2018-2019_EN_LR.pdf

Anthony.R and ddaenen1 like this.
  10. ddaenen1

ddaenen1 Sep 5, 2020

Thanks. This is very helpful.

Albert-AMG likes this.
  11. Ozgur73

Ozgur73 Sep 6, 2020

Finally, i found time to connect my CM45 to my iPhone. Problem solved. Still i am missing Android, since it is more user friendly and easy to use.

Albert-AMG likes this.
  12. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Sep 6, 2020

These are good news for your CM45 :) (because it means it’s working fine) but not for your Android phone: it seems something is not working well there, at least with WatchMaker :thumbsdown:

Anyway I’m glad that your Modular 45 is properly Connected again ;) :thumbsup:

BMW Works likes this.
  13. Msb

Msb Oct 18, 2020

Excuse me, what is AD?

14. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Oct 18, 2020

Authorized Dealer

Edited Oct 21, 2020
  15. i.l13

i.l13 Dec 14, 2020

could you provide me with a rom to install on my th connected 45 ? please! this is urgent

16. ddaenen1

ddaenen1 Dec 14, 2020

What does this actually mean?

17. riseagainst

riseagainst Dec 14, 2020

For many months, he's been begging for someone to extract the operating system from their 45 and provide it to him to install on his watch. There are obvious security implications with this. If he needs the software, he needs to go through proper channels.

BMW Works and Albert-AMG like this.
  18. i.l13

i.l13 Jan 1, 2021

i am asking politely ! that is all. Again - if you dont have it rise save your comments to your self!

19. imagwai

imagwai Jan 2, 2021

You think it's wrong for security implications to be pointed out because it might mean someone doesn't give you what you want? Sounds like you're going about this the wrong way. Think about it from the other person's point of view.

20. widezu69

widezu69 Jan 28, 2021

Six months since I started collecting. Coming along nicely. Haven't seen anyone with the Calibre 16 box set so here it is.
    20210128_134458.jpg

curtfrommelt, ddaenen1, VRman and 2 others like this.