Other Watches / Other Brands

I heard everyone is going crazy for white Speedmasters so I had to join the crowd. Did I do it right?

Great pic - a couple on my favourite leather strap (speedy trilogy)

Looks awesome on a brown strap -- definitely will consider one down the road.

I heard everyone is going crazy for white Speedmasters so I had to join the crowd. Did I do it right?

Is that one new? White ceramic?

I tried on the black ceramic two register in a boutique last year, thought it wore very well. For me a speedy needs to be old or modern.

It's part of the dark side of the moon line-up, not recently introduced but don't know whether it's new to Adam.

I tried on the black ceramic two register in a boutique last year, thought it wore very well. For me a speedy needs to be old or modern.
It's part of the dark side of the moon line-up, not recently introduced but don't know whether it's new to Adam.
Yes, this is the ceramic White Side of the Moon. I can't remember how soon after the original Dark Side lineup this was introduced, but it isn't a new model. I had a Dark Side for a couple months last year but had to sell it to fund some work on the Porsche. I've always had a thing for the White Side though and when one popped up at a good price I nabbed it 😀

For the fans of ebay around here… 😝
1728819328473-png.6431671
1728819363918-png.6431672
1728819384702-png.6431674

Is it just me who thought this was a joke? 25 years to make a square Nautilus.

From the Hodinkee review - "Thierry said he began with two things: first was the simple fact that 85% of watches sold in this world are round – and though he thinks the TAG Heuer Monaco is very cool, he found it too thick – so he wanted to make a square watch, but thin"

So basically it's just a $40k Monaco 😀

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/introducing-patek-philippe-cubitus-collection

Edit - I'm new here so apologies if upsetting some Patek disciples!