Forums Latest Members
  1. vicsalt

vicsalt Dec 11, 2017

I have iPhone but don't get any text messages on watch,advice ?

2. Lugduno

Lugduno Dec 11, 2017

Have you got the messages before on the connected? I don’t own the watch myself, but when talking to TH they mentioned that not all functionality is available if you’re using an iPhone. Regular text messages feel like something that wouldn’t be seen on the Connected just because you’re using iOS.

3. Good Times

Good Times Dec 12, 2017

Texts definitely work with iOS and iPhones. Is anything else getting through? Got Bluetooth working ok?

4. vicsalt

vicsalt Dec 23, 2017

not ever seen a text, had watch about 2 months, have email, calendar notifications fine just no sms

5. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Dec 23, 2017

6. Good Times

Good Times Dec 23, 2017

I never have...

7. vicsalt

vicsalt Dec 24, 2017

That’s for a android phone I think, There is no option to enable sms notifications in the app.
    Good Times. Can u confirm the following
    You are running the standard iOS mail app and calendar on iPhone. Are you running any specific app on phone.

8. Good Times

Good Times Dec 24, 2017

I haven’t enabled mail or calendar sync (too much email and I don’t use an electronic calendar), but by default my SMS notifications came through. All I did from unboxing was install Android Wear on my iPhone X (iOS 11.2) and then used the wizard on that to connect to the watch.