Forums Latest Members
  1. whitecap

whitecap Oct 14, 2019

Hi everybody,

I don't receive any notification on my TG connected since the recent update of the watch and the the new IOS on my iPhone. Any clue ?
    Thanks

2. Renat1992

Renat1992 Oct 14, 2019

I ve noticed that after recent update i have another problem. When I receive notifications, and than close it with a wrist movement (not touching the screen), the screen on my TH become black, not showing watch face. It seems that screen freezes a little, not always, but it is noticeable periodically.

3. Tequila-007

Tequila-007 Oct 14, 2019

I experience the same problem. Black screen for about one second, but only sometimes.

4. whitecap

whitecap Oct 15, 2019

Problem is solved. I did reset the watch to factory settings .

Renat1992 likes this.
  5. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Oct 15, 2019

No problems here. After last updates of the watch and iOS 13 I’m receiving notifications as always. Glad you solved the problem with a reset :thumbsup:

BMW Works likes this.
  6. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Oct 15, 2019

Does it happen when wearing WatchMaker faces?
    If so, it could be related to last WatchMaker app updates... I had a similar problem (black screen for 1 second) when wearing heavy WM faces, but there are no problems with light WM faces, so maybe with last update, this app is demanding more energy from the watch system. I hope WatchMaker solves this in the next update!

Renat1992 likes this.
  7. Renat1992

Renat1992 Oct 16, 2019

Hello, Albert. Yes, i agree with you, now it seems to me that problem related to WatchMaker app update. Yesterday i wore original TH watchfaces and everything was ok. Hope that WatchMaker solves this problem as soon as possible too...
    Thank you for your response!

Albert-AMG likes this.