Forums Latest Members
  1. Aerotuck

Aerotuck Mar 3, 2022

Hi,

I have been just offered a Heuer 73473 for what I think is a very reasonable price, and I have been looking for more information about this model. It is surprising for me that the websites dedicated to Heuer vintage watches have very little info on this specific model, and even a search on this forum gives very scarce results... is there a reason for this? Am I missing any obvious resource?

Apologies if I am missing something in front of my nose, I really think I have made my due diligence, but I cannot find the same level of detailed information I normally see for other vintage models.

Thanks in advance!

2. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Mar 3, 2022

3. SteveP

SteveP Mar 7, 2022

Yes-likely due to the case-shape, these guys are not the most sought after of Heuers. This is turn has a significant reflection on the value so worth considering also.

I think perhaps these weren't produced for so long so there are less of them around which has lead to less info on them. The sites listed by Hubert will probably give you the most info on them, otherwise there are still plenty of examples floating around the net for comparison.

Feel free to ask any specific questions here too-happy to look at it/answer anything. :thumbsup:
    Steve