Forums Latest Members
  1. DBruesehoff

DBruesehoff May 27, 2019

Hi all - picked up a THC 45 over the weekend and had a few questions on the functionality. I already went through a lot of the issues I read about when pairing to the iphone. I finally got all that figured out and the watch is communicating with my phone finally, thanks to this site!

I have just a couple questions now that I have everything functioning properly:
    - How do you get the idle screen to match the active watch face? I am currently using a custom version of the Calibre 01 face made on the Tag Connected app and would like it to be displayed all the time even when idle (with lower brightness like the current idle screen of course).

- When using an iphone, do you have to leave the Wear OS app open or running all the time to keep the watch connected? Right now when I close the app (ie: double tap the button and swipe up, closing the app) the watch and phone stop communicating with each other. Is this normal?

-Last question, I was swimming in the pool with the watch this weekend and the watch started going crazy flipping from one screen to the next, back and forth from idle to not idle, etc. So much so that I was worried the battery was going to die so I powered the watch off completely. Is this normal? Any tips to be able to keep the watch on and not have this issue?

Otherwise I love the watch, just a couple quirking things I'd like to get figured out. Appreciate all the help so far!!

Thanks,
    David

2. kwilcox

kwilcox May 27, 2019

Here's some answers:
    you need to use an app like watchmaker to get a face where ambient mode is just a dimmer version of the active face
    you need to leave the Wear OS app running to remain connected on an iPhone
    That swimming behavior is normal. Activate touch lock when you are swimming : Settings->Display->touch lock

DBruesehoff likes this.
  3. DBruesehoff

DBruesehoff May 27, 2019

Awesome, those were the answers I was looking for! Thank you!

4. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member May 27, 2019

+1 @kwilcox

Welcome @DBruesehoff