New TAG Heuer store opening on Oxford Street!

Apparently there is a new flagship store opening on Oxford Street in the near future.... sounds like an exciting place to be!
And the right place to be as well, I think. I'm not sure Breitling putting their boutique in Bond Street was the right decision. Bond Street seems dead every time I go down there and TAG should be right in the main buzz I think. Patek, yes Bond Street... for sure. Hublot and all the other more expensive brands too, makes total sense. I thought the ideal place for TAG actually would have been Regent Street right next to Super Dry, but Oxford Street is probably just as good.
Will definitely be paying that a visit! Hope it's a much bigger store with a lot more inventory, somewhere you can spend a good bit of time and see a lot of the range, rather than just a tiny part of it.

Apparently there is a new flagship store opening on Oxford Street in the near future.... sounds like an exciting place to be!
And the right place to be as well, I think. I'm not sure Breitling putting their boutique in Bond Street was the right decision. Bond Street seems dead every time I go down there and TAG should be right in the main buzz I think. Patek, yes Bond Street... for sure. Hublot and all the other more expensive brands too, makes total sense. I thought the ideal place for TAG actually would have been Regent Street right next to Super Dry, but Oxford Street is probably just as good.
Will definitely be paying that a visit! Hope it's a much bigger store with a lot more inventory, somewhere you can spend a good bit of time and see a lot of the range, rather than just a tiny part of it.

We look forward to your photo reports from upcoming visits :cool:

Sounds like a great venue for the next Heuer exhibition-Globetrotter or otherwise!
Steve