New Super Mario Watch due on 19/20th October?

On the cal 16 it woulda been cool if Mario was driving the other way and was attached to the running seconds, going around the sub dial

I like the "M" engraved clasp - sets this apart. The only regret is the lack of other characters on the Cal.16 dial. TAG could have made it more fun!!

For the prices they're asking, the case finishing had better be amazing.

For the prices they're asking, the case finishing had better be amazing.
Well the F1 is usually quite poorly finished so don't hold your breath :rolleyes:

Yeah, who will buy this is the question? Are there 250 mega rich posers out there looking for a Nintendo themed flex? I guess we'll see. Maybe you can get these at 40% off in Bicester in 5 years ;)

Won't be in five years, doubt the agreement runs that long. I would say look in Bicester in 18 months... and no, I can't see them selling 250 of those. I can see 3000 Calibre 16's going though...

So apparently you can get these reserved in your favourite boutique, in addition to the early access enrolment online.

On the cal 16 it woulda been cool if Mario was driving the other way and was attached to the running seconds, going around the sub dial
That would be a Bamford Edition Mate.
Probably in the works to happen.

That would be a Bamford Edition Mate.
Probably in the works to happen.
Oh really, will Bamford boy be able to cash in on the Nintendo brand as well? Very cool

The Tourbillon looks great, can't say I'm really grabbed by the Cal 16 though unfortunately.

Even so, not sure who thought it's a good idea to make a $25k watch that looks like a $1500 quartz.

It only makes sense not to have that little Mario attached to the hand. In the probable words of Mr. Arnault: 'people that would like that feature will opt for the tourbillon'
FFS

Bizarre how the fun Mario Kart elements are placed in a not even mildly evil looking dial.
Darth Maul is chewing on Mario

TAG-Heuer-x-Mario-Kart-Tourbillon-Chronograph-Featured.jpg

Honestly I think the tourbillon is a step too far. It looks like it costs £2000. On a good day.

Yeah, who will buy this is the question? Are there 250 mega rich posers out there looking for a Nintendo themed flex? I guess we'll see. Maybe you can get these at 40% off in Bicester in 5 years ;)
While I don't expect the tourbillon to sell out quickly, I do think it will appeal to certain rich millennials (like Freddy himself). In time, I wouldn't be surprised to see both versions selling for a premium on the aftermarket.

The Connected Mario sold out rather quickly for a 2000 piece run. It will be interesting to see if the Cal 16, which is double the price, can sell out 3000 just as quickly.