New Post: Carrera Sport 160 Years Dato LE

Nice! But I prefer the Elegant Carrera line. Hope we see some pandas on that line as well.

Finally! I've been missing a watch that forces you to engage the chronograph to be able to read the date :cool:

The date at 12 and the use of red throughout give it a real twist which I really like.
Edited:

The white dial takes the win for me. But 44mm is just too large for my wrist.

The white looks silver on live photos from Monochrome? In a good way
TAG Heuer seem to use "white" and "silver" interchangeably!

I can't go past the the Anthracite Elegant when it comes to these latest Carrera Models.

As Jim mentioned the date at 12 seems it will always be obstructed by the Chrono Hand.
A split Date Window would have done the trick, but I'm not sure if it's possible with the H02 Movement? Also the difference between having the Clean Bezel compared to not is more appealing for me.
The fact this is 44mm is also a bit big so the 42mm wins the day for me.

Great Review DC as always.

I like it, especially the white version. Would like to see it in the metal before thinking to add it to the collection though.
Recently, I have been a bit spell bound by the Fujiwara F1 Fragment design.
It’s grown on me, to the point that I will have a virtual fitting with my nearest AD who has one in stock....my nearest AD is over 2000KMs away in another country, hence the virtual fitting.

I like it, especially the white version. Would like to see it in the metal before thinking to add it to the collection though.
Recently, I have been a bit spell bound by the Fujiwara F1 Fragment design.
It’s grown on me, to the point that I will have a virtual fitting with my nearest AD who has one in stock....my nearest AD is over 2000KMs away in another country, hence the virtual fitting.
I go back and forth on the Fragment F1, but l think it really suits your style! And a much better fit for your larger wrists than mine.

This is big, bold and sporty, and dare I say it, the dial is a little cluttered. Not a fan of the date at 12 o'clock either. It's not one for me for obvious reasons, but there are people out there that will be attracted to it for sure.

I can't go past the the Anthracite Elegant when it comes to these latest Carrera Models.

As Jim mentioned the date at 12 seems it will always be obstructed by the Chrono Hand.
A split Date Window would have done the trick, but I'm not sure if it's possible with the H02 Movement? Also the difference between having the Clean Bezel compared to not is more appealing for me.

What he said ^^^^.

I guess the “Heuer 02 - 80 Hours” is here to stay ;)

Personally I would’ve wanted the silver/white and black panda Carrera without the touch of red to keep it more clean and simple :thumbsup:

I like the look of this one but 44mm is too big for me. Also, wish they had deleted the seconds subdial at the bottom.

Decent job. Not designed with the collector in mind but will surely sell well.

The 42mm Anthracite Elegant, especially on that gorgeous dark brown croc strap, is easily my pick of the new Carreras as well. The 160 Dato in white would be my second choice in terms of looks. I'd be all in if they do a panda like that on the Elegant model.
tag-heuer-carrera-heuer-02-elegant-chronograph-97.jpeg

TAG-Heuer-Carrera-Sport-Chronograph-160-Years-Special-Edition-Dato-12-CBN2A1D-CBN2A1E-2.jpg