New Post: Carrera Sport 160 Years Dato LE

Ditto all who’ve hailed the anthracite. TH have done a few in that colour and they are all winners. Certainly my pick of the ‘160 bunch’ - aside from the goldfish bowls of course :D

also agree with comments about the 12 position for the date. Almost as bad in design/function terms as when Omega did same with moon-phase on the Speedy!

Does this come in a special box / package since it is a TH 160th Anniversary LE? ::confused2::

It’s not easy, but white for me please! ;)
For MONTHS, I've been dead set on the white/silver, from the renders. But now that I see the blue, I am beginning to change my mind!

Does this come in a special box / package since it is a TH 160th Anniversary LE? ::confused2::
Unfortunately, I don't think these do.

I’d probably wait and see the next color combination for the Carrera Sports! ;)

Congrats sir @Hubert :thumbsup: Another leaf / feather in your laurel / cap :cool:

I’d probably wait and see the next color combination for the Carrera Sports! ;)

Congrats sir @Hubert :thumbsup: Another leaf / feather in your laurel / cap :cool:
I haven't ordered yet. I'm still leaning towards the white/silver, but I can see myself going for the blue too! :confused:

If you ordered the two colors (silver & blue dials), then you have no choice but to complete them and get the Carrera Montreal as well :D:D ;);)

If you ordered the two colors (silver & blue dials), then you have no choice but to complete them and get the Carrera Montreal as well :D:D ;);)
That's the other one in contention! ;)

Unfortunately, I don't think these do.
Yes it does come in a "special box designed to celebrate TAG Heuer's 160th Anniversary"- I assume the same as the Carrera Silver and Montreal Editions

Yes it does come in a "special box designed to celebrate TAG Heuer's 160th Anniversary"- I assume the same as the Carrera Silver and Montreal Editions
Great! That must have been a recent development.

POLL TIME!
Blue or White?
upload_2020-10-15_17-23-11.png
One of the reasons I don't care for the Blue is it has a "nautical" look to me. This is caused by the hour markers being juxtaposed between the blue dial and white outer ring, reminding me of a ships steering wheel. LOL

The white panda is much cleaner and has more of that "racing" vibe.

One of the reasons I don't care for the Blue is it has a "nautical" look to me. This is caused by the hour markers being juxtaposed between the blue dial and white outer ring, reminding me of a ships steering wheel. LOL

The white panda is much cleaner and has more of that "racing" vibe.
What I dislike about the white/silver is the patchy seconds subdial, This is much less glaring on the blue.

What I dislike about the white/silver is the patchy seconds subdial, This is much less glaring on the blue.
Well, then get the Carrera Montreal. That would be my pick over either of these. :)

POLL TIME!
Blue or White?
upload_2020-10-15_17-23-11.png
I always like a blue watch but I think white takes this one. Better balance and proportions in my opinion. The white minute track on the blue doesn't work for me. Maybe it's too wide. Dial ends up looking a bit cramped.