New Post- Black Monaco Heuer 02

This photo shows the gap between the end-link and the lip of the case. I don't get why it doesn't sit flush with the lip instead of there being a gap...seems an odd design choice
That doesn't bother me. Kinda gives it some dimension and depth. Perhaps for those who are used to the older flush style it seems odd. But as I only have straps, I don't have any predisposition about the gap one way or the other.

Strange. I didn't call in any special favours to buy mine. I called up, quoted the part number and placed the order.
No need for favors, being the famous editor of Calibre11, they simply roll out the red carpet whenever you call. LOL ;)
My AD is still waiting on an ETA from TH.

This photo shows the gap between the end-link and the lip of the case. I don't get why it doesn't sit flush with the lip instead of there being a gap...seems an odd design choice

Once seen it can't be unseen!

Just came across this on the Tag Heuer Facebook Page.
Asking Screenshot_20201014-115737_Facebook.jpg if the bracelet is available to be purchased separately and they say No.
Never trust social media for anything. Always go to the source, and speak to the manager of a boutique.

Speaking about boutiques: The TH one in Geneva also confirmed today that the bracelet can be ordered by anyone.

Speaking about boutiques: The TH one in Geneva also confirmed today that the bracelet can be ordered by anyone.

I have been in that boutique, it was quite hard to find and quite small, but the staff were friendly.
IMG_4033.JPG

Once seen it can't be unseen!
LOL. I saw it right away but thought nothing of it. Guess it's like @Hubert and his glassbox crystal rant, bothers him to bits but doesn't really phase me.

The straps have an even bigger gap. But I'm so accustomed to this view, that the slight gap of the new bracelet seems quite natural.

DSCN0706.JPG

I have been in that boutique, it was quite hard to find and quite small, but the staff were friendly.
IMG_4033.JPG
„Hard to find“? It's smash in-between Rue du Rhône and “Rue Basses” - and visible from both. So it couldn’t be any more central. Can't speak to its size since I have no TH comparators. As far as Geneva brand boutiques go, I'd say it hovers around the 30% mark, comparable to IWC or JLC...

„Hard to find“? It's smash in-between Rue du Rhône and “Rue Basses” - and visible from both. So it couldn’t be any more central. Can't speak to its size since I have no TH comparators. As far as Geneva brand boutiques go, I'd say it hovers around the 30% mark, comparable to IWC or JLC...
Well I wandered around trying to find it, and Google maps hasn't even mapped that street, so yes as a tourist it was not that easy.

NP. I'm not questioning your personal experience. I just wanted to make sure that any “bystanders”, who could one day be tempted to visit it while in GVA, don’t get a wrong impression...
:cool:

NP. I'm not questioning your personal experience. I just wanted to make sure that any “bystanders”, who could one day be tempted to visit it while in GVA, don’t get a wrong impression...
:cool:

Yeah, I mean it's not exactly an out of the way place, but it's a pedestrianised (IIRC) bit down a street between two bigger roads, so it's not as easy as it could be! It's not as big as the boutique in London, but it's big enough. I don't get the impression that Switzerland is a very big market for Swiss watches, all the time I was there I hardly saw anyone wearing a decent watch. It was either Apple watches or Tissots. Also the bakery I went to in Nuchatel sold me a ham and cheese stick and they sneaked a gherkin in there, which I did not care for. Even when I removed it I could still taste the bloody thing!

Yeah, I mean it's not exactly an out of the way place, but it's a pedestrianised (IIRC) bit down a street between two bigger roads, so it's not as easy as it could be! It's not as big as the boutique in London, but it's big enough. I don't get the impression that Switzerland is a very big market for Swiss watches, all the time I was there I hardly saw anyone wearing a decent watch. It was either Apple watches or Tissots. Also the bakery I went to in Nuchatel sold me a ham and cheese stick and they sneaked a gherkin in there, which I did not care for. Even when I removed it I could still taste the bloody thing!
How could anyone not like gherkin ?!

How could anyone not like gherkin ?!

Seriously? That bloody thing infected the whole thing.... but we had nothing else to eat, we'd walked all the way back up the hill to the railway station before we noticed.

A Wally with fish and chips, yum yum yum.
I-5WFRbpCPmY0OQbGReeYgqGx1G8lj6ZyaTFxOWhygJC_uVCw63U6N2lK8TGirp_4XadmTe1BTGHqoDsc3V_ANi1bbNYPb03bm8GnEXZMck

(Not my pic, stolen from Google.)

I called my AD to enquire re the bracelet, they had to email TH UK for info and got back to me later to say that TH have no price info for the UK yet, but don’t expect delivery to start before early 2021, they said that they had a second enquiry during the day after I called to ask re watch and/or bracelet, the demand seems to be there then. Might look into ‘The French Connection” ;)mentioned above in the meantime to find out if they’ll supply to the UK.
Edited:

I called my AD to enquire re the bracelet, they had to email TH UK for info and got back to me later to say that TH have no price info for the UK yet, but don’t expect delivery to start before early 2021, they said that they had a second enquiry during the day after I called to ask re watch and/or bracelet, the demand seems to be there then. Might look into ‘The French Connection” ;)mentioned above in the meantime to find out if they’ll supply to the UK.

that chimes closely with the feedback I received. AD has little ‘real’ info from HQ yet, other than expecting deliveries early in the new year and there’s no reason to suggest they won't fit older 39mm cases. Got one on order to try before I buy.