Forums Latest Members
  1. Kachangputay

Kachangputay Aug 23, 2015

hey guys! i'm new to the forums and also to watches (never really owned a luxury watch before, but i do look at pics and read up on stuff), and i'm considering getting a Tag Heuer 1964 Re edition with silver dial (CS3110) as a step into luxa ry watches! i'm not sure if this belongs to this category and i'll move it if neccessary :)

So what do you guys think of this watch? your comments are all appreciated! thanks a bunch everyone:) FullSizeRender.jpg

2. imagwai

imagwai Aug 23, 2015

Classic size and looks. Faithful to the original.
    Great manual-wind movement - the same as you'd find in an Omega Speedmaster.
    I think it's very reasonably priced for what you get. Hopefully should retain its value too.
    I love it, but then I'm biased. There's a good article on the main calibre11.com site about this watch if you need more info.
    Here's mine...
    DSCF1655.JPG

Calibre11 likes this.
  3. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Aug 24, 2015

imagwai likes this.
  4. Kachangputay

Kachangputay Aug 24, 2015

Thank you very much for the replies guys! do anyone of you know how many of these were produced?

5. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Aug 25, 2015

6. dsio

dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 25, 2015

One of the particularly nice features of these is how low they tend to sit being manual wind with the Lemania 1873 base calibre, unlike many chronographs that can be too thick and top heavy. Its a great movement too, as mentioned Omega have used it for almost 50 years in the NASA issue Moonwatch and they're one of the most bulletproof movements on the market (as NASA themselves found out in testing).

Calibre11 likes this.