New Carrera's to feature Heuer 02 Movement with 3-6-9 configuration...

Its funny how, after years of looking at the sceletonized Carreras, I have actually gotten to the point where I could really see myself buying one. The H02 layout makes them even better. They are really cool and would be awesome as a weekend watch
They are really cool. When the original Heuer01 was revealed at Baselworld a few years ago, I felt it was a complete departure. But with a bit of time, the design grew on me, and now I really like them. That said, I still think there are several areas where they could be improved.

I really think that 3-6-9 Heuer02 Carrera is amazing. I really really like the looks of it.

Makes me kinda regret a bit having 2 Heuer01 watches.

But i know if i sell one of them...i will ended up regretting it like i always did.

Between the Carbon (CBG2016) left, and the Phantom Ceramic (CBG2091) on the right, which do you like more?
This the one i would choose. But i think the door has closed for me. If i ever buy H02 movement, it is unlikely to be Carrera.

They are really cool. When the original Heuer01 was revealed at Baselworld a few years ago, I felt it was a complete departure. But with a bit of time, the design grew on me, and now I really like them. That said, I still think there are several areas where they could be improved.
Are you sure it's not because of the Daytona skeletonized ? 😜

Just kidding 👍😉

Are you sure it's not because of the Daytona skeletonized ? 😜

Just kidding 👍😉
It does look similar, doesn't it. 😀

Between the Carbon (CBG2016) left, and the Phantom Ceramic (CBG2091) on the right, which do you like more?

Did the CBG2091 actually get released? The only reference to it I can find on the internet is on this page (and subsequently of course on my gallery blog).

Did the CBG2091 actually get released? The only reference to it I can find on the internet is on this page (and subsequently of course on my gallery blog).
No, it never did! I asked my boutique rep about it last year and they came empty handed. That one was the best of the lot and they didn't put into production.