New Book re the Carrera -- "The Race Never Stops"

Do folks, who have gotten the book, like it, think it's worth pickup one up?
Definitely, if you like the Carrera, it's a must have really.

Don’t mind the small typo error and critiques here, no book is perfect to be honest. Since we are all watch enthusiasts here, we’re just basically nitpicky ;)

But it is a great coffee table book and as a deep lover of the TH Carrera, I am truly grateful for this ::love:: Kudos to TAG Heuer & sir Nicholas for creating this for us to Enjoy :thumbsup:

Leta hope they make a similar ultimate coffee guide for the celebrations of the Aquaracer turning 20 years next year :thumbsup:

Leta hope they make a similar ultimate coffee guide for the celebrations of the Aquaracer turning 20 years next year :thumbsup:
40 years too early surely?

Plus there's never been a Heuer Aquaracrr so completely irrelevant. Probably more likely get a book about the Heuer Kentucky than the AR.

After reading this thread, which has a wealth of information contained within it, I decided to buy the book. Managed to get a new one for £52 delivered. :)

I have finally had the opportunity to unwrap mine yesterday. It’s a really nice effort - although I think one can “feel” that it’s one by a brand team rather than by an independent writer. Still would like them to make a similar effort for TH’s other iconic product lines ;)

Price-wise, I think the common going rate of 60-ish is appropriate. The 100 EUR list price is maybe a bit too much (whatever the language edition).

HUGE thumbs down to Amazon UK though (whom I suspect to be at the origin of my shipping): The Amazon group has excellent shipping containers in use in GER or FRA, which hardly use more cardboard and protect a book impeccably, but these morons (excuse my language…) just stick a heavy coffee table book in a glorified envelope :whipped: