New ambassador

Re Dempsey: not sure how long he's been an ambassador, but we're currently watching his main work : Grey's Anatomy, and I'm pretty sure I'm spotting TH watches on his wrist way back to season 5 (2008/9) and earlier - just not familiar enough with the watches to be able to ratify that 100% though.

Random snapshots of Alexandra, out & about in LA a few months ago. Just getting on with her own personal business.

Upon zooming in on her watch, I was happy to spot the Carrera Tourbillon Glassbox. Which seems to be a favorite of hers.

Why does she wear her watches upside down though?

Because the shots aren’t actually random? Casual advertising?

Good question, anyone's guess is as good as mine. Perhaps she was in a hurry and didn't realize she put it on the wrong way. Or maybe a trend started from Baywatch? LOL (See the upside-down reference here.)
Because the shots aren’t actually random? Casual advertising?
I suppose any time she's photographed wearing a TAG, one could say it's casual advertising.

However, if this was meant to showcase TAG, it's a lousy attempt. Nobody would've ever caught the watch without my sleuthing. The pic came from a group of shots labeled "celebrity sightings" and there's only one pic out of the bunch where the watch dial is visible, and just barely. It's not really identifiable unless one zooms in as I did on this pic.

The rest of the shots don't show the watch. That's why I called it random.
Edited: