Forums Latest Members
  1. albertoct

albertoct Aug 20, 2015

Good morning folks,
    I am a fan of TAG Heuer since I received a Formula 1 watch in 1995 as a gift for my birthday when I turned 18.
    Now I also own a 2002 Monza and a 2001 GMT. I love them and use them regularly.
    I stopped wearing the F1 a few years ago, because the plastic bezel and the glass are not in a good shape.
    I would like to receive a suggestion on where to find the parts (the HL0167 bezel and the glass): I found a site that looked great, called watchpart.co.uk, but I sent them couple messages without receiving any answer, so I am not placing any order.
    Thank you in advance for your help and congratulations to C11 for thegreat site and forum!
    Alberto

2. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Aug 20, 2015

Hi Alberto,

Watchpart is an interesting website- in the past I have referred people on to them, but then I have read that some people have a lot of problems with customer service and getting their parts http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?266028-Anybody-used-watch-parts-Co-UK-recently-Updated

Whether this is fair or not I don't know. The verdict I recall is that while they were slow and potentially unreliable, it wasn't a scam.

Keep an eye on eBay....and I would probably keep trying Watchpart.co.uk, because they do seem to have access to parts that many don't...just proceed with caution

3. albertoct

albertoct Aug 31, 2015

Finally the guy from watchpart answered one of my emails (the third one!) so I placed my order. I have to wait up to 6 weeks. I will update you when I receive the delivery.

automobilia42 likes this.