Most worn watch of 2023

Seamaster/ Aquaracer just a modern dive watch which isn’t trying to look vintage. I applaud both, but do think the current Aquaracer has taken some styling from the Seamaster

S/EL, I just can’t quit you!

Grab & go. Always set, never says no. Slips under any sleeve.

I have to agree with all yall 😁 I could only afford to spend over $1000 once last year, (and not at all this year. Oh well) and I went with a Longines… 👎 which I traded for this F1.

I really thought about which F1 to get. This was just out of my 42mm limit, but with the short lug to lug, I tell myself that I can somewhat pull it off. I went with this model because the blue and orange remind me of the Monaco I want, which I cannot afford any time soon lol. It also has a vintage Autavia-ish/Skipper-ish style case that I love! But the blue REALLY spoke to me.

At the time I received this, I had left my job as an automotive technician for Honda… Which was a move for my mental health. After getting back into string instrument repair, I wanted something that reminded me of how hard I worked to get into the automotive industry, and something to remind me that I achieved the goals I had made. It just wasn’t something I wanted to make a career.

this watch is symbolic to me, and something I will always have in the collection. Honda Blue!
(Btw all modern Hondas are trash quality wise) I mean quite problematic. Although I’d still daily an SI
Edited: