Monaco 50th Anniversary Book Photo Competition

OK, with thanks for everyone to entered, I've discussed with @Hubert and instead of giving away 3 books, we've got hold of an additional three to make it six in total :cool:...fantastic entries so only three didn't seem right.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to enter and congratulations on some really great shots. Well done to the winners and please PM me your mailing address. :)

Six books? :) :) :) :) :) :) What a nice surprise!!
Thank you so much David @Calibre11 and @Hubert for organizing this contest, and for choosing one of my 6000 Senna photos! I'm super happy! ::psy::

And congratulations to @rafabond , @Jim Dollares , @Aquagraph , @Mspeedster , @Count.d :) :thumbsup: and to all the participants!

Thanks again! It was a great idea! :)
Edited:

Congratulations to all the winners, some stunning shots in the competition, thanks to David for making it possible and to to his judging assistant @Hubert.

I don't know if it's possible, but I would be very excited if the book had a dedication, it would be great

I don't know if it's possible, but I would be very excited if the book had a dedication, it would be great
Agree! :thumbsup:

Great completion. Thanks to @Hubert and @Calibre11 for your generosity and time, and thanks for choosing my photo. Excellent idea and an excellent forum. Well done to the winners and participants.

IMG_5465.JPG
Celebrating with my favourite kind of cake! Cheers to everyone who entered... I hope there will be more photo competitions in future.

IMG_5839.JPG
It's Chriiiissssssssssstttttttttttttmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Thanks again to David and Hubert!

IMG_5839.JPG
It's Chriiiissssssssssstttttttttttttmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
And now we feel the pressure of actually owning a Monaco ;)

Yes indeed.... hahaha, how woefully embarrassing!
If we are lucky they release a perfect version with correct logo next year :cool: I would consider the cal12 if it was not for the sunburst blue which I dont think suits the Monaco

IMG_5839.JPG
:thumbsup:

IMG_5839.JPG
Pleasure. They were all sent at the same time, so hopefully the other winners will get theirs in the next day or two

Mine arrived today. Many thanks David and Hubert. You're running a very professional forum that's a pleasure to be member of.

I suppose mine to be sent to Europe will take a little longer