Forums Latest Members

Merry Christmas and thanks for a great 2015

1. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Dec 24, 2015

Well, it's Christmas morning down here in Australia and NZ, so while the kids are basking in the post present opening euphoria, a quick message to everyone here to wish you a great Christmas with your family and friends.

Also, a big thanks to everyone here on the forum for making this such a great place to talk about watches. This has been our first full year and it's been a busy one...let me give you a couple of examples.

- RedBull TAG Heuer- did you know that this forum was the first English media outlet to talk about the new F1 deal? There was an article that was published in German, but no-one picked it up. @rage2 did read it and posted here, which I then reposted on the Autosport Forum. From there, they called Red Bull, got official confirmation and then posted the story that was picked up around the world.

- New Autavia, new Monza and CH80: regular readers already know some of the cool things coming down the line in 2016 and 2017, thanks to the first of what are planned to be a regular check-in with JC Biver on the latest news from TAG Heuer.

So what's coming in 2016? Well, a new website to start things off. This will be the first total rebuild in about 5 years and I think it's coming along really nicely. There are a couple of features there that I think will be totally unique and give even better information to collectors on their watches. There should also be a forum upgrade too, even though I think we already have the best platform in the business.

And none of this would matter without the great people who take their time to contribute to the forum. Many thanks for your passion and enthusiasm, and I promise you that this will be an even better place to hang out next year than it has been this year. Onwards!!

David

2. dtf

dtf Dec 24, 2015

Thanks for a great site DC, particularly your articles and historys. Happy Christmas!

3. imagwai

imagwai Dec 24, 2015

Still just over an hour to go here in the UK, but Happy Christmas David, and to everyone else too. :thumbsup:

4. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Dec 24, 2015

Thank you David for all your hard work and for creating & hosting this great community for fans and enthusiasts. We couldn't do it without you! :thumbsup:

If you celebrate this season, happy holidays and/or merry Christmas to all of you. Looking forward to the great goodies David has in store for us in 2016.

Cheers friends!

5. automobilia42

automobilia42 Dec 25, 2015

A Merry Christmas David, and all other forum members! And let's make it a happy 2016 as well!

6. elbeik

elbeik Dec 26, 2015

Among the other great things to be thankful at calibre11, is the wonderful community it has brought together and camaraderie among watch lovers it has nurtured.

Happy holidays to you all, and May the Force be with you, always.

7. huecobros

huecobros Dec 27, 2015

Thank you David, for creating this great community for us Tag lovers, i would like to thank you also, for the opportunity i was offered a couple of months back. Looking forward for a great 2016. Merry christmas to you too!

8. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Dec 31, 2015

Calibre11 and huecobros like this.
  9. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Jan 9, 2016

Happy new year! I've been away for the last couple of weeks, but great to come back to a board full of posts! Lots of cool things coming soon, with Basel only a few weeks away!

10. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jan 9, 2016

Welcome home David! From your Instagram pictures, I trust your holiday was very enjoyable. Looking forward to all these cool things!

11. george023

george023 Jan 12, 2016

I'd also like to echo the thoughts and sentiments of members here. A big thanks to David for the massive effort required to execute such a helpful space, website and community for TAG/Heuer enthusiasts. Happy New Year to all as well.