Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2017

Hard to believe that it's almost the end of another year, and for many readers, time for the annual Christmas holidays. Despite all the doom and gloom around the watch industry at the moment, it's been a great year for TAG Heuer and Vintage Heuer, with new models rolled out, the revamp of the Autavia, the resurrection of the Calibre CH80 and record prices at auctions.

It's this momentum at TAG Heuer that has helped traffic to the forum to double over the last 12 months. Take a look around at the volume of new posts at the Heuer or TAG Heuer boards at other watch forums, and I'm pleased to say that the activity here is as high if not higher, despite the fact we've given them a 10 year head start ;) And all comes down to the fantastic people who take the time to share their knowledge and questions here. Many thanks and keep coming back for more in 2017.
IMG_2591.PNG
(Photo by Virgil's Fontaine)

Traffic to Calibre11.com is up also up- in fact, it's the largest yearly increase in the last 5 years, with unique visitors up 33% y.o.y and a new website launched in March. There are some new sections planned for 2017, so rest assured that we'll keep adding features and information to make things even better.

We've also got a new Vintage partnership to announce in the new year and the addition of some new moderators...one very familiar face, and a new name...

So to all the "regulars" and "new regulars", I hope you enjoy the holiday season with your family and friends. Thanks for taking the time to visit the forums and the website and thanks for your passion. The new year launches start in a couple of weeks, so you know where to check for the latest news...

David :thumbsup:

Great write-up! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone. Looking forward to 2017.

And most of all, thank you David for all your awesome reviews and for making @Calibre11 such an amazing community!!

The traffic increase to the site and the forums, I'm sure, is testament to the effort that you, David, have put into revamping it, in addition to the other factors you describe. A very professional operation and looking forward to the new vintage partnership (whatever that is) and the new moderators joining. Thanks for 2016 and best wishes for the festive season and 2017.

Merry Christmas and happy new year 2017

Wish you all good people the very best

Congratulations David on your increased readership and activity, this really is THE place to go for everything TAG Heuer and your website has been a huge help to me in gathering information. I hope you and all your readers have a fantastic Christmas and New Year and I can't wait to see what Mr Biver has in store for us next year.

It's a fact. Calibre11, website and forum, are the definitive Heuer / Tag Heuer resources, no contenders.

May the Force be with you all, always.

Hard to believe that it's almost the end of another year, and for many readers, time for the annual Christmas holidays. Despite all the doom and gloom around the watch industry at the moment, it's been a great year for TAG Heuer and Vintage Heuer, with new models rolled out, the revamp of the Autavia, the resurrection of the Calibre CH80 and record prices at auctions.

It's this momentum at TAG Heuer that has helped traffic to the forum to double over the last 12 months. Take a look around at the volume of new posts at the Heuer or TAG Heuer boards at other watch forums, and I'm pleased to say that the activity here is as high if not higher, despite the fact we've given them a 10 year head start ;) And all comes down to the fantastic people who take the time to share their knowledge and questions here. Many thanks and keep coming back for more in 2017.
IMG_2591.PNG
(Photo by Virgil's Fontaine)

Traffic to Calibre11.com is up also up- in fact, it's the largest yearly increase in the last 5 years, with unique visitors up 33% y.o.y and a new website launched in March. There are some new sections planned for 2017, so rest assured that we'll keep adding features and information to make things even better.

We've also got a new Vintage partnership to announce in the new year and the addition of some new moderators...one very familiar face, and a new name...

So to all the "regulars" and "new regulars", I hope you enjoy the holiday season with your family and friends. Thanks for taking the time to visit the forums and the website and thanks for your passion. The new year launches start in a couple of weeks, so you know where to check for the latest news...

David :thumbsup:

This is to wish everybody in the forums Merry Christmas. It is also to say "Thank you" for David's great work and for the atmosphere of
competence and also consense by the members. Find a smooth way to 2017. I'll be there.

Cheers
Werner

Merry Xmas and happy new year to all of you, may the start of the new year bring you all with peace and prosperity

I discovered this site more than a year ago and have been coming here almost daily. I might not post much but rest assured i read most.

Thank You, specially to you David, not only do we share the same name but our passion and love for this brand.

The latest TAG Heuer consumer newsletter is out and it includes season's greetings from JCB:
Screenshot_20161230-094457-01.jpeg