Forums Latest Members
  1. Pitfitter446

Pitfitter446 Apr 26, 2021

Sounds like a road near us, it’s called Dukes Pass in Perthshire, wife hates it, climbs up and over a small mountain, tight corners followed by tighter corners although there is a straightish section alongside a Loch, a road for a pre lunch run.::puke::
    Covered it many times, a couple in frosty times to avoid the tourists sightseeing.

2. MonacoMike

MonacoMike Apr 26, 2021

Here's some in-car for the Tail of the Dragon:

3. Pitfitter446

Pitfitter446 Apr 27, 2021

Interesting road, and nice car, here’s a wee YouTube video of the first half of “The Pass” not anyone I know.

Best time is to travel early morning or evening when usually only enthusiastic drivers are out.

4. TheGanzman

TheGanzman Jan 15, 2024

Can I play too? Sorry/Not Sorry to resurrect this Zombie Thread, but I'm ~5 weeks in on owning my 2008 Dark Highland Green Bullitt Mustang. I'm keeping it "mainly stock"; a Hurst shifter was added by the PO; I installed a backup camera in the trunk lock cylinder hole (w/o enlarging the hole) and a radio that would show me the camera input. A few other cosmetic mods on the docket - I need to add a "steering wheel shot" with my Heuer Monaco France Limited Edition:
    BullittTN22.jpeg
    MonacoMineE.jpg

5. HoltzPlatz

HoltzPlatz Jan 16, 2024

Oh yeah, and an engine shot and a driving pic and...
    Congratulations Ganzman! ::psy::

TheGanzman likes this.
  6. BULLITT1011

BULLITT1011 Feb 1, 2024

Wow another Bullitt Dude cool. I bought the watch cause I love TAG and love Green. I bought the Car cause I love Steve McQueen. I even got the Plate TOTD S TURNS ORIGINAL.jpg