Max Verstappen edition Formula 1 Ref CAZ101B

image.jpeg

Heres a live shot of the new watch from @tagheuer_club_central_europe

CAZ101B.FT8028 (1).jpg
Edited:

Be nice if they made a watch for their number 1 driver ;)
image1.img.640.medium.jpg

Verstappen is a breath of fresh air in the sport at the moment. Orange doesn't work according to my appreciation of colour though :(

Verstappen is a breath of fresh air in the sport at the moment. Orange doesn't work according to my appreciation of colour though :(
Sometimes the pictures don't do the watches justice. I suspect this is particular model would look much better in the metal. :)

I bought my son a used Seiko Orange Monster and stuck it on an orange nato band and he thought it was awesome!
He is 7 years old though.
moDSC_0108.jpg

I suspect the Tag Verstappen would be visually quiet by comparison.

i don't understand. Didn't they ditch this image of previous TAG's F1 because they wanted to remove the cheap entry model look of the early F1's? so why bring it back now?

upload_2016-9-1_13-17-12.png
According to Fratello Watches: TAG Heuer Formula One Max Verstappen Special Edition will be available starting November, for €1350 Euro.

Just to clarify the orange color: It's our national color, after the Royal family who are called "Van Oranje" (From Orange).
Our king is Willem-Alexander Van Oranje.
TAG Heuer didn't have much choice than to choose for the orange color I guess with Max his watch, as he is dutch.
Personally I like British Racing Green or Turquoise myself better, but then, I am not a king to decide our national color, haha.
So if you see fans in orange T-shirts at a game of soccer, F1 or whatever sports, those are the dutchies.

I really like the orange 18 on the bezel though, as a special detail hinting at Max his current age and for later to display at what age he won his first GP.

I really like the orange 18 on the bezel though, as a special detail hinting at Max his current age and for later to display at what age he won his first GP.
Yes, I noticed that too. Nice touch for sure.

Just to clarify the orange color: It's our national color, after the Royal family who are called "Van Oranje" (From Orange).
Our king is Willem-Alexander Van Oranje.
TAG Heuer didn't have much choice than to choose for the orange color I guess with Max his watch, as he is dutch.
Personally I like British Racing Green or Turquoise myself better, but then, I am not a king to decide our national color, haha.
So if you see fans in orange T-shirts at a game of soccer, F1 or whatever sports, those are the dutchies.

Please don't get me wrong, I've got nothing at all against the Dutch. Me and my old TAG had some good times in Aalten and Maastricht back in the day :) I used to work for a paper company that had converting facilities there and visited a few times.

Hahaa, it didn't even came up in my mind you would have anything against dutch people :)
But I thought writing the comment: "Let's give a bit of explanation where that orange color might come from, as our national flag is red-white-blue, not orange at all" :D

Be nice if they made a watch for their number 1 driver ;)
image1.img.640.medium.jpg
If TAG Heuer don't make him a watch, Puma should definitely make him a pair of shoes, something waterproof with a spout at the heel ideally.