Loose bezel on 2009 Formula 1

Hello guys
I am brand new to this place and have recently fallen in love with the formula 1 series. I just bought my second one on ebay. It´s a WAH1110 and i very good condition, with box and papers.
The bezel seems kind of lose, but being my first with turning bezel, I dont know if this is how it is supposed to be. I can take the bezel off, but putting my nail under the ring and flip gently. Is this normal? If not can it be fixed?
Hope someone can help me out, thanks!

Based on experienced...a photo would be a start point.

Welcome !

Hello again guys, and thanks 😀
This time with pictures 😉 When I lift the bezel with a small amount of force where my nail is, the bezel comes off. Do anybody know if it would help replace the spring inside the bezel?

This is too loose if you can gently flip it off. Is the click-spring ok (are all the teeth on it so to say)?
If it is then try to get the inner retaining spring out of the bezel and gently bend the ends towards each other, please do it gently otherwise it will not fit correctly anymore, and you will need a new one.
That will probably solve your problem, but if the click-spring is missing some teeth, replace that one first until you start on the retaining spring inside the bezel.
Succes!

The teeth were all okay. But I bent the spring a bit, and now it stays firm in place. Thanks a lot for a great advice 😀

Just info😉
Replaced the spring today with a brand new one (Only 10£). Now its perfect! (Thats the fix guys 😀)
I compared the two springs. The new one was much smaller than the olen one that made the bezel loose. And I couldnt get the old one to get as small as the new one, without breaking it.