JCB Interview with Revolution Watch

Some inaccuracies in this video:

1. At 1:10, the host says: "Because you allow people from a modular perspective to remove the electronic module and put in a mechanical module, that is now a gold mechanical watch, and it is eternal. Am I correct?" That is not correct from my understanding, and JC Biver does not correct him. I believe that you can exchange the TAG Heuer Connected entirely (not a module) for a special Calibre 5 three-hander. And there is a $1500 fee as well.

2. At 2:53, JC Biver posits that TAG Heuer is the only Swiss watch brand to have entered the connected watch market. That is not true. Frederique Constant came out with their Horological Smartwatch in August 2015. TAG Heuer official released the Connected in November later that year.

1. At 1:10, the host says: "Because you allow people from a modular perspective to remove the electronic module and put in a mechanical module, that is now a gold mechanical watch, and it is eternal. Am I correct?" That is not correct from my understanding, and JC Biver does not correct him. I believe that you can exchange the TAG Heuer Connected entirely (not a module) for a special Calibre 5 three-hander. And there is a $1500 fee as well.

2. At 2:53, JC Biver posits that TAG Heuer is the only Swiss watch brand to have entered the connected watch market. That is not true. Frederique Constant came out with their Horological Smartwatch in August 2015. TAG Heuer official released the Connected in November later that year.
Yes, lots of details like that bother me every time. However, I've learned to interpret these more as casual conversations, rather than factual discussions.

Yes, you're right on both of these points.