Forums Latest Members
  1. Stewart A

Stewart A Feb 19, 2021

Greetings Calibre-11 Forum members,
    I am interested in getting your thoughts on this Monaco CS2110 that I am considering for purchase. I am a total newbie so please bear with me. From the examples I have seen and information obtained from sources such as Calibre11, OTD, etc.I have assessed this watch as follows:
    -The dial appears to be original. Is this so?
    -The brushing seems intact, possibly some light polishing has occurred?
    - Signed dial, crown and backing.
    - Unfortunately, no movement shots are available -- I have requested, will see.
    The seller reports purchasing via Ebay verification program, no known service history. Photos provided below are from the seller's posting.

Thank you for any insight you may have; I believe this to be a clean example of the Monaco CS2110 - I would appreciate your thoughts.
    Thanks,
    Stewart

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited Feb 19, 2021
  2. imagwai

imagwai Feb 19, 2021

Not overly familiar with this one but don't see any red flags

3. Yago

Yago Feb 19, 2021

Nice example, all looks ok. It has a battle scar next to the pusher but you probably noticed that.
    I don't see obvious brushing signs. The corners of the top case inlay are rounded like that.
    Pretty sweet is has the original strap. I think I'm seeing the Heuer b buckle as well but best check.
    Any other frills like B&P?

4. Stewart A

Stewart A Feb 20, 2021

Dear Sirs @Yago and @imagwai - Thank you very much for your insights, I appreciate your responses to my inquiries. Yes, the strap and buckles are original, there are no papers/boxes (unfortunately) available with this sale - I can live with this. Again, thank you for your assistance; this is why OF and Calibre11 are such great and invaluable sites for people like myself, who are interested in modern and vintage watches but lack the knowledge to make good decisions :thumbsup:. Unfortunately, not all information available on the internet is useable - duh:(.
    Best, Stewart