How do you define a Carrera?

We come to the forums to discuss these watches, don't we? There's no such thing as the perfect watch, but that doesn't mean our constructive criticism should be taken as moans. I completely agree that most TAG customers want a big watch with lots of wrist presence. However, there really ought to be something in the permanent line-up for smaller wrists as well. Rolex does this well and offers a clear design language through a model, with different size choices and different levels of "bling".

Agree. And to be clear, I’m on “Team 39”- have my Fragment Carrera on today. If for no other reason, the PR benefit of the 39mm Glassbox models (or another non-Glassbox 39mm variant) are worth keeping around!

We come to the forums to discuss these watches, don't we? There's no such thing as the perfect watch, but that doesn't mean our constructive criticism should be taken as moans. I completely agree that most TAG customers want a big watch with lots of wrist presence. However, there really ought to be something in the permanent line-up for smaller wrists as well. Rolex does this well and offers a clear design language through a model, with different size choices and different levels of "bling".

I really think that Tag Heuer knows exactly the value of smaller sized Heuer only logo watches. That is why, they don't go all out on it and tend to release it from time to time in smaller numbers (comparison to the Tag Heuer branded logo).

Of all AD that i see in my region, Heuer will definitely sold out first, and recently they even sold out before even arrived.

Maybe they are doing "Rolex" thing with Heuer ?

Indeed my AD got hold of two silver and one Montreal and they were sold the day they arrived. I don't know how these are still available at ADs or online. Maybe they're being advertized for marketing purposes without actually still being in stock.