Hodinkee "Reference Points" Covering the Carrera

There shouldn't be a FOMO on these, they're all supposed to be just a standard part of the new 39 product line up.

We'll see. I can't see something that unusual being a 'standard' part of the line up. Could be when it's actually released it is limited...

In any case I'm pretty sure even if it is isn't limited, there will be a run of so many made and that will be it.

Enjoyed watching this video. The Carrera has transformed several times for different generations but I think one core element of the Carrera that continues to manifest in the modern era is the design and simplicity of the lugs which to me is somehow “trademark” Carrera. The dial may or may not be as “clean, clear and crisp” as the early generations but Carrera today is the platform for “avant-garde” , pushing the limits of design, technology & innovation, such as skeleton dials, modularity, connected, tourbillon, novel materials, so and so forth. I’m thankful for the “Glassbox” Carreras starting from the Telemeter up to the Panda King which have shown to me the beauty and the journey of the Carrera. 👍 Thank You TAG Heuer!