Heuer 1000 980.029 Replacement Dial Needed.

Hello, as the titles says, I am trying to purchase a Heuer dial for my 980.029L, as you can see, it is damaged and want to replace it. If anyone has any information, it would be appreciated. Not looking for necessarily a mint dial, just one, where the font and minute markers are in good condition.

Thank you.
Edited:

Try tag1000diver.com. Maybe Justin can help you.

Hello, as the titles says, I am trying to purchase a Heuer dial for my 980.029L, as you can see, it is damaged and want to replace it. If anyone has any information, it would be appreciated. Not looking for necessarily a mint dial, just one, where the font and minute markers are in good condition.

Thank you.
Hi-where abouts are you based please? I think I have one here (in UK) but not sure it's economical to post abroad necessarily. Also-maybe the flash but do you have a lume pip in the bezel?
Thanks, Steve

Hello, thank you for the reply, yes, the bezel has a pip and is still functional with lume lasting a bit, see pic. I am in California.

Regards,

Seb

Hi-where abouts are you based please? I think I have one here (in UK) but not sure it's economical to post abroad necessarily. Also-maybe the flash but do you have a lume pip in the bezel?
Thanks, Steve
Edited:

Hi Seb-thanks. I'll have a look but can't promise I'm afraid!
Thanks, Steve

Thank you, not a problem!

Seb.
Hi Seb-thanks. I'll have a look but can't promise I'm afraid!
Thanks, Steve
Edited:

Ebay seems to have some, $100 and no feet...worth it or not?
Edited: