HELP!!! Would you trade Tag Heuer Monaco LS Calibre 12 for Calibre 11 McQueen Re-edition

Hi everyone

Two months ago, I purchased a brand new Tag Heuer Monaco LS Calibre 12 (ref. no.: CAL2110.BA0781) at a reasonably discounted price (RRP: £6,150, I paid ~£3.5k). But I somehow felt that I'm not quite satisfied with it (buyer's remorse). And now, I'm falling for the Tag Heuer Monaco Calibre 11 (Steve McQueen) when I tried it recently at my local AD.

If you were in my position, would you sell the Calibre 12 (for about £2.8k) and purchase the Calibre 11 (for about £3.2k)? Which means I would need to top up another £400.

I'm really confused and I have not been able to sleep well for the past few days. Please advise :/

I'll appreciate every opinion.

Thank you.

I can 100% guarantee you'll get the same answer over here as on WUS. There is even more likely to be more love for the McQueen over here on Calibre11 I would say.

Everything about the McQueen is so right and one of Tag Heuers best releases in recent years, as it is so close to the original.

If you like the link to Steve McQueen (Le Mans) then it is an even easier choice.

Just do it, you will not regret it. I am keen to get one at some point as well.

^^^^^^
What he said. Most of us here are on WUS too, so the answers you got there will be the same here.

^^^^^^
What he said. Most of us here are on WUS too, so the answers you got there will be the same here.

I'd do that deal in a hearbeat:thumbsup:

Already answered the same question you posted on Watchuseek. Yes, I'd do it.

Like you i (used to) owned calibre12 LS. At that time i was just started to be in this hobby. I was inexperienced. Calibre12 LS is not a bad watch per se but it would never beat the calibre11 steve macqueen. In the end, i already sold ny calibre12 LS. I think you are going towards similar route.

Yes i would do the swap in a heart beat.

I can 100% guarantee you'll get the same answer over here as on WUS. There is even more likely to be more love for the McQueen over here on Calibre11 I would say.

Everything about the McQueen is so right and one of Tag Heuers best releases in recent years, as it is so close to the original.

If you like the link to Steve McQueen (Le Mans) then it is an even easier choice.

Just do it, you will not regret it. I am keen to get one at some point as well.

Hahaha, I guess. I was just trying to get more opinions. Undoubtedly, it'll be traded now. Thanks!

I'd do that deal in a hearbeat:thumbsup:

Thanks man! I'm waiting for the valuation from my local AD atm. But I am going for the trade ☺️

Like you i (used to) owned calibre12 LS. At that time i was just started to be in this hobby. I was inexperienced. Calibre12 LS is not a bad watch per se but it would never beat the calibre11 steve macqueen. In the end, i already sold ny calibre12 LS. I think you are going towards similar route.

Yes i would do the swap in a heart beat.

I feel you man. I can't believe someone else also had this issue with the LS.

Already own both, and enjoy both watches. More interest in some of the gulf versions. The Calibre 12 LS is a big watch and gets noticed

I too may have jumped on the LS at that good discount, but, as a Monaco owner I would say trade your watch, try for a better deal if you can, but the .monaco is extremely well thought of, I tried two slim dress watches today at a combined value of £60k, one a Blancpain the other a Vacheron Constatine and I still am pleased at what I’ve wearing and the salesman also lusted after the Monaco.
Horses for courses though.

The only perk i can think of for calibre12 LS is that i dont think there will be linear second Monaco after that.