Grand Carrera Calibre 17 Steel Bracelet

Hey everyone,

Hope you are all doing well and keeping safe!

My Google-Fu has failed me, but I’m trying to find out if the Grand Carrera Calibre 17 Steel Bracelet has a specific part number?

I was fortunate enough to keep one (brand new, unused), even though the Watch was returned (very bizarre set of events about 10 years ago where I was returning the watch, and the store wanted the watch back with the leather strap, but didn’t care about the bracelet).

Finally getting around to selling the bracelet (marketplace post to follow), but I can’t find any info on it what so ever!)

Hoping someone can help!

Hey everyone,

Hope you are all doing well and keeping safe!

My Google-Fu has failed me, but I’m trying to find out if the Grand Carrera Calibre 17 Steel Bracelet has a specific part number?

I was fortunate enough to keep one (brand new, unused), even though the Watch was returned (very bizarre set of events about 10 years ago where I was returning the watch, and the store wanted the watch back with the leather strap, but didn’t care about the bracelet).

Finally getting around to selling the bracelet (marketplace post to follow), but I can’t find any info on it what so ever!)

Hoping someone can help!

Hello NickUK.
Please DM me if you still have the 22mm Grand Carrera Cal 17 bracelet. I'm looking for BA0902 bracelet for my CAV511B.
Thanks.

Thanks for info @jamesbizs
I'll check it out.
actually, just go on their website and skip the ebay fee up charge. You'll find bracelet, but usually you'd also have to get the end links for them which will be another $100

actually, just go on their website and skip the ebay fee up charge. You'll find bracelet, but usually you'd also have to get the end links for them which will be another $100

Thanks again.
I've been quoted less by UK Tag Heuer Customer Service for supply & fit the complete bracelet but was hoping to get a pre owned / unwanted one.
Might just have to bite bullet and pay TH.