Forums Latest Members

FS: TAG Heuer Carrera CV2014 - rubber and metal 1.900 euro

1. frej

frej Apr 8, 2021

Hi all,
    with a flooding in our house I needed to release some cash for repairs, but I realised Ebay has implemented Selling Limits of 500 Euros per month etc. I have been on Ebay, with the same handle as here, 'Frej', since 1998 with 100% positive feedback, having sold a lot of expensive watches and other items so I took these new Selling Limits badly and decided to try to sell elsewhere - here!
    I am selling a TAG Heuer Carrera CV2014 from my personal collection, that also happens to be initially sold in 2014 as per guarantee card. I have worn it very little and it is in good condition and in perfect working order, having been serviced in November 2017 (see pic 8). Comes with complete original boxes, surface worn as the fragile TAG boxes of this generation usually are, initial guarantee certificate, original silicon strap with original folding clasp as well as the original metal bracelet with extra link to fit most size wrists.
    Tracked shipping within Europe is 25 Euro, 35 Euro for North America. Payment by PayPal, or Bank Transfer for the Euro Zone (IBAN etc.) For any doubts on my identity, please send a message to Frej on Ebay and I will confirm. There you will see my Feedback, dating back to the early days of Internet. Low price due to need for a quick sale.

3.jpg 2b.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 4b.jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg
  2. frej

frej Apr 8, 2021

I forgot to mention that the watch is with me, here in Belgium where I live since 26 years (although I am Swedish).