Forums Latest Members

Fs Monaco 50th edition 1969-1979

1. kashb

kashb Jun 3, 2019

hi all, I’ve had my one over the weekend and some other incomings mean I’ve overspent so last in needs to go. This is an amazing watch in person, the dial really is special and I think this will be the pick of the 5. In the UK all sold out a week ago as you would expect.

Mines in the UK, London, mint condition as worn twice and of course full set with receipt.

I’d like to see this go to an enthusiast so I’m pricing it very well on that basis. I paid rrp £5350 and I’d like £5000 by bank transfer. I have references on tz-UK and I’d like the buyer to have some references too please, looking for a face to face deal in London or Essex please.

Please get in touch if interested, you can get pm me and we can go from there. thanks, kash

E09CF44F-0016-4C46-B50D-5A7DE13FFEDA.jpeg
    Gambba, VirgileF, sharknight and 3 others like this.
  2. kashb

kashb Jun 3, 2019

Now on hold for a fellow enthusiast

SteveP, rafabond and Enzo like this.
  3. imagwai

imagwai Jun 3, 2019

That didn't last long, but not surprised at that price! Kudos for not cashing in and giving someone else the opportunity to own.

4. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jun 3, 2019

Yes, thanks for not price gouging!

Calibre11 likes this.
  5. SteveP

SteveP Jun 5, 2019

Ditto that too. Refreshing to see a genuine post and not some of the speculating money-grabbing flippers we see. (some call them 'scalpers' I believe.)
    I'm pleased it went to a good home. :thumbsup:
    Steve

VirgileF likes this.
  6. eds.eds

eds.eds Jun 18, 2019

Hi - is anyone considering putting a CAW211V up for sale? I am desperately looking for one! Appreciate chances are extremely slim, but no harm in asking (on the off chance someone who bought a 70's edition now wants the 80's edition instead!). If anyone is considering putting one up for sale, would be very grateful if I could be considered to purchase.

7. Tavknack

Tavknack Jun 21, 2019

Did you ever find one? - just wondering !

8. eds.eds

eds.eds Jun 21, 2019

No! Guess it's not going to happen now...