Forums Latest Members

FS: Hodinkee Dato/ Calibre 11 Siffert Autavia

1. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Dec 4, 2023

Hi Friends,

Have decided to sell a couple of my Heuer-branded watches- The Hodinkee Dato and what was my personal (#011) Siffert Autavia. Why am I selling that? never fear- I still have #001 set aside unworn and TAG Heuer also gave me the prototype watch, so as much as I love my watch, I don't need three of them.

I'll also throw in a gift with each sale- have a couple of Autavia/ Carrera books (not the new Carrera book)...a game of TAG Heuer trivial pursuit and some other swag you can choose from.

For the Siffert buyer I can include a special presentation that I gave a few years back that details the development process of the watch and shows the early renders and prototypes...it's only a PPT, but hopefully something cool that only you will have and that only a dozen people have seen.

I'm not too good checking DMs, so e-mail is best- david@calibre11.com

Hope everyone is doing well

dc
    IMG_1656.jpeg IMG_2579.jpeg

Edited Mar 2, 2024
    chicane, Pitfitter446, Remo and 11 others like this.
  2. Mspeedster

Mspeedster Dec 4, 2023

Always nice to see a post from you DC, even in this section. GLWS! :)

VirgileF likes this.
  3. HoltzPlatz

HoltzPlatz Dec 4, 2023

I haven't seen an Autavia Calibre 11 Siffert for sale in quite some time either as it seems most buyers knew what they were buying and have kept them for their collections. Best of luck with your sale offers and I trust all is well with you and yours too!

VirgileF likes this.
  4. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Jan 28, 2024

Afternoon,

A couple of nibbles, but both watches still available.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Edited Mar 2, 2024
    lgonzales likes this.