Forums Latest Members
  1. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Jan 13, 2016

Abarth_TagHeuer_04.jpg
    Cool looking version of the Abarth 595 for the Belgian and Luxembourg markets. Basically, it's a special edition of 30 cars. The design is by Lapo Elkann, the scion of the Agnelli family.

Abarth_TagHeuer_08.jpg
    Abarth_TagHeuer_06.jpg
    Abarth_TagHeuer_07.jpg
    Abarth_TagHeuer_05.jpg
    And, you get a watch! This 41mm Calibre 16 Carrera with the Abarth logo
    HD-CARRERA-ABARTH.jpg

huecobros, Hubert and WernerBoeinck like this.
  2. huecobros

huecobros Jan 13, 2016

I have always loved the 500 Abarth, but the interior is the only thing that's holding me back from owning one. You cannot park cars bigger than this in Milan.

3. elbeik

elbeik Jan 14, 2016

That's a nice combo.
    The watch is a bit plain for a limited edition; they could have added colored inserts matching the Abarth logo here and there, as they usually do.
    Or perhaps a sunburst grey dial to match the car with red markings? Just a thought.

I agree with the Fisher-Price-Like interior of the car :)

4. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Jan 14, 2016

Yeah, not sure that the move to digital instruments was a positive one. If I was looking at one of these I'd also want to know what the dashboard insert is- fear that its just plastic, but maybe they've stepped things up

5. WernerBoeinck

WernerBoeinck Jan 18, 2016

Nice car referring to an old tradition. But sorry, will it be sold by Fiat or by jewellers? Will there perhaps be a "Steyr-Puch"-edition by Red Bull?
    I still prefer the 1997 Subaru, which has a lot of space for my family (haven't to park in Milan though).
    And it is a good feeling to switch on lights or whipers without entering a password.

Cheers

In my eyes a nice toy. Will it be sold by FIAT or by jewellers (sorry!). I still prefer my 1998 Outback which offers a lot of
    space to my family. I'm bot forced to park in Milan though.
    But for me as a dino of 59 it is fascinating to switch on the lights or