Forums Latest Members
  1. Shane paradis

Shane paradis Jan 14, 2024

Hey everyone! I’ve been meaning to ask this for a while now, but keep forgetting.

Does anyone else notice side to side end link play on their 3rd gen F1?
    I’ve noticed that I can move the end links side to side a little bit more than some other watches. To be fair, it’s not nearly as bad as the Longines Hydroconquest that I replaced with this exact watch over a year ago.

I also want to note that I can’t be sure if I am currently using the OEM spring bars. This bracelet has been off a few times, and I believe i misplaced them, but I have fairly thick spring bars in place.

I also know that this is an entry level watch, and it’s not something that bothers me at all, I’m more just curious if anyone else noticed with theirs. You should have seen how bad the brand new Longines was, along with other issues I had right away with that watch.

Also, this watch is about five years old now, and has been worn constantly for over a year (and I wear this while working on my cars, house work, yard work, and during my “9-5”, so it’s seen some wear.

IMG_2324.jpeg IMG_2323.jpeg
    McBeardy likes this.
  2. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Jan 14, 2024

Now I'm curious, gonna check mine tomorrow

Shane paradis likes this.
  3. Shane paradis

Shane paradis Jan 15, 2024

Tbh I just went through a bunch of photos on the forum, and I can see the end link gap on almost every photo lol. I’m curious if the aquaracers have the same design. I’d also like to take this moment to complain about the 21.5mm lug width. What the actual F…1