Does Tag Heuer ever make anti-magnetic watch ?

My curiosity, please enlighten me.

And if they never did, would you buy one if they did ?

In my experience, watches don't get magnetized. Maybe if I had a job where I worked near strong magnetic fields?

In my experience, watches don't get magnetized. Maybe if I had a job where I worked near strong magnetic fields?

My heuer01 45mm was allegedly "magnetized" before. Running about +10 seconds a day.

I took it to the service center asked it to be regulated. They told me its still fine, they just demagnetized it.

Now it's running about +5 seconds a day.

I don't work anywhere near strong magnetic force as far as i know. If i someday i figure out i did, i will ask for salary raise !

My heuer01 45mm was allegedly "magnetized" before. Running about +10 seconds a day.

I took it to the service center asked it to be regulated. They told me its still fine, they just demagnetized it.

Now it's running about +5 seconds a day.

I don't work anywhere near strong magnetic force as far as i know. If i someday i figure out i did, i will ask for salary raise !
Hospital scanner? Or high voltage electrical plant?

Hospital scanner? Or high voltage electrical plant?
I cant remember precisely. But maybe combination of hospital scanner, airport scanner, placing my watch near handphone over night, placing my watch near television, placing my watch near laptop...

I just can't find the real culprit.

Airport metal detector and ipad cases are the two main culprits these days. I would buy antimag for sure, next watch probably will be

Phones, ipads, laptops and tvs? Really? Surely a small loudspeaker isn't enough to magnetize a watch?

Can't comment on the speakers, but the magnets in an ipad case definitely are.

Well, i dont think they can ever "magnetized" the watch itself into become a magnet.

But certainly can affect the accuracy if your watch is not anti-magnetic enough. I think. I could be wrong.

On this subject, do Microwaves have magnets in? My wife is always taking her watch off and putting it on the Microwave. It's not turned on, but even so... can't think it's a great idea.

An antimag 'engineers watch' is definitely one for my collection one day. In fact a milgauss is very high on my list for the future.

In heuer I believe no pure scientist/engineer watch with antimag, but the 'incabloc' models are antimag.

On this subject, do Microwaves have magnets in? My wife is always taking her watch off and putting it on the Microwave. It's not turned on, but even so... can't think it's a great idea.
Why would she does that ?

Well, my wife always put her Swatch near her handphone and ipad all the time (most of the time was overnight), when i told her not to. The watch eventually jumped to +10 MINUTE a day. Now the watch is in service.

Why would she does that ?

Well, my wife always put her Swatch near her handphone and ipad all the time (most of the time was overnight), when i told her not to. The watch eventually jumped to +10 MINUTE a day. Now the watch is in service.

She takes it off to wash up and it seems like a good place to put it.... seems like... still she's had that watch fifteen years and it's quartz so not too worried...