December Discounts at Bicester Village!!!

If you are in the market for a Calibre 16 Aquaracer, a Ladies Link, a Regatta Aquaracer or a men's Heritage Carrera then you might wish to visit Bicester Village during December as these pieces have been reduced to 50% of their RRP!

How much is the regatta? Which heritage carrera?

I know the Regatta is about £2000, I don't know which Carrera it is, I'll email but I might not get a response until Tuesday.

I know the Regatta is about £2000, I don't know which Carrera it is, I'll email but I might not get a response until Tuesday.

Can inask how you find out abiut these offers? Do you simply visit regulrkynor do they have a mailing list of some sort? Thanks. I’ll be popping into the CO store next weekend.

Can inask how you find out abiut these offers? Do you simply visit regulrkynor do they have a mailing list of some sort? Thanks. I’ll be popping into the CO store next weekend.
It must be that they give him a call every time, given that he is the legendary founder of the TagHeuer Enthusiast blog :cool:

Thanks! That's about the same price I last saw a regatta at, I want one but can't justify it really.

I wonder if the same discount has been applied to the gold Carreras they’ve had on display for a while? :cool:

I wonder if the same discount has been applied to the gold Carreras they’ve had on display for a while? :cool:

Fraid not, they have sold one as well!

It must be that they give him a call every time, given that he is the legendary founder of the TagHeuer Enthusiast blog :cool:

Pretty much this actually.... :thumbsup: I also visit quite often, but I do get emails telling me what's going on.
Edited:

Thanks! That's about the same price I last saw a regatta at, I want one but can't justify it really.

The Regattas are a bit of a hard sell, but I don't think they're going to get any cheaper tbh.

The Regattas are a bit of a hard sell, but I don't think they're going to get any cheaper tbh.

I think they're an interesting watch, but more a curiosity than anything else. Lots of other things further up my want list

I think they're an interesting watch, but more a curiosity than anything else. Lots of other things further up my want list

Not sure which model is on offer, but googling ‘tag heuer reggata’ yeilds nothing exciting in google images. YMMV as they say over the pond.

Now ‘tag heuer monaco 24’ is a completely different story :D

It's this one, Aquaracer 500m Calibre 72 (but not the limited edition):
4C1C480C-30E2-45ED-8BFE-55098E55227E.jpeg

Terrible photo I took at York outlet in March:
F0A699DE-B9FD-41EF-8A13-502607A9F9A2.jpeg

Not sure which model is on offer, but googling ‘tag heuer reggata’ yeilds nothing exciting in google images. YMMV as they say over the pond.

Now ‘tag heuer monaco 24’ is a completely different story :D

All the Monaco 24's have gone I'm afraid.... I always thought I would get one eventually as well.

Okay dtf, I have a reply for you.
There are 20+ Carreras being discounted.
I don't have the exact model numbers but here's a rough idea

WAS211_ ‘s,
WAS21_ _ ‘s,
CAS21_ _ ‘s,
WV215A
and WV215F.

All the Monaco 24's have gone I'm afraid.... I always thought I would get one eventually as well.

Never say never. :thumbsup:

Never say never. :thumbsup:

Yeah, but they were £1000 cheaper in the outlets than they are second hand....:(

I am so envious about all the discount you can get.

In here the salesman keep pushing me to buy without any extra special discount and emphasize on next year it will be 15% more expensive :(

I am so envious about all the discount you can get.

In here the salesman keep pushing me to buy without any extra special discount and emphasize on next year it will be 15% more expensive :(

Yes Otto, but then again a lot of what is in the outlets is by definition the 'stuff they can't sell'... I mean at the moment there's one whole cabinet stuffed with very plain Links. But then if you like Links, it's happy days!

The stuff in the outlet is also old. Lots of aquaracer 500s, Monaco 24s, etc. At a guess I'd say it's typically 5-8years old.

York outlet even had an aquagraph in one time!